By the time you read this post, I will be well into The Best Day of My Life. Why?
- After packing, I found out we had 50% of the baggage allowance I was anticipating.
- We have to leave the house at 3:30AM to get to the airport to check in for our 5:55AM flight.
- After arriving in Amsterdam, we have a six hour layover.
- Wait... Amsterdam? Isn't that where the most recent terrorist embarked? Yes. Good thing we have six hours to go through security.
- Enhanced security will require us to stay in our seats for the last hour of the flight. And no blankets on laps. And we can't go into our bags. Say, for example, when Maia wets herself or vomits all over my head. Because all terrorists are the same and they only have one plan.