- 10. I did not almost die from a mysterious illness. Maia did not projectile vomit on my head. She did, however, have the bejesus scared out of her by a tremendous mid-pee automatic flush at the airport. To the extent that she was hysterical about public toilets and ergo, pooped herself at all of these places:
- 9. My mom has dial-up internet access and I might have stabbed her computer and then we would have fallen out.
- 8. I was dazzled by Steven's first beard:
- 7. I was attempting to go CSI on some fisher tracks I found near the house: A what?! A fisher: Yes, I sprinkled ash on the tracks and blew. No, it didn't work.
- 6. I read 14 books. Steven read 27 issues of Sports Illustrated and one book:
- 5. Monitoring the alarming rate of grey hair growth on my head is a full time job.
- 4. Calvin needed airplane rides:
- 3. I slept, on average, 100% more than I do in Edinburgh.
- 2. Sledding: Playing in the snow: 'Nuff said.
- 1. The airline lost my mojo.
And some more pictures of our happy family:
And for the truly hard-core Nosey Parkers, all photos can be seen here.