Wednesday 12 June 2013

15

The Lady Skater Dress Sewing Pattern is go!

skater dress essential details

Bang the drums and release the hounds, the Lady Skater is now available for people who aren't me.  I'd like to thank my parents, my coffee machine, pesterers, and Photoshop.  And of course my awesome testers!  Here are just some of the pics that are already in the public domain: 
Big Girls' Skater Dress Collage
Although I spent countless hours messing with my own pictures to turn them into pattern's line drawings, I also had the added pleasure of messing with other people's pictures just for sh*ts and giggles.  Agreeing to let me use your images is both a blessing and a curse:

 
If you want to read what testers have to say about the pattern, Katie, Cindy and Alida have all blogged about it already! As others pop up I'll add them to this post.

And if you want to check out all the details about the pattern, you can find it here!


15 comments:

  1. I love that the largest size is a 'size 8'! Way to go for confidence boosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the largest size is a size 8 like shop bought clothes Samantha. I think she's done it so there are 8 different sizes and you have to measure yourself to see which one is best for you.

    Great pattern Amanda, looks amazing on all your models.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think this was lost on her. I think she just means its nice to look up her measurements and it to be described as an 8 instead of uk18.

      Delete
  3. The answer to my knit dress dreams. Love it. Bought it. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buying it now! Can't wait to make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, so exciting! EVERYONE BUY ALL THE LADY SKATER DRESS PDF'S!!!! Big pimping comes free for good friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being all grown up! It looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I need one...when I get through with the current list of projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is seriously awesome! I'm so excited for this, can't even begin to tell you. It seems like perfection in dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely cute pattern!!

    ReplyDelete