Friday 11 April 2014

4

Kids Clothes Week: Tangerine and Turquoise

Kids Clothes Week outfit 1

Would you believe, blogging *and* sewing just for the fun of it? Maia is in desperate (theoretical) need of new Spring and Summer clothes, and with this season's Kids Clothes Week happening at this very moment I thought I'd seize the opportunity to fill some gaps in her wardrobe.

Kids Clothes Week outfit 1

The top is a turquoise and orange organic cotton knit from my shop, using my Dolman Top pattern. I used the stripes horizontally for the body, but as it's a four way stretch I flipped it vertically for the neckband.

Kids Clothes Week outfit 1

The skirt is my free Tennis Skirt pattern in the coordinating Happy Whales.  This is the only skirt that fits her at the moment, when I said 'gaps in her wardrobe' I wasn't kidding.

Kids Clothes Week outfit 1

The leggings are store bought but, fortuitously, a perfect match for the charcoal whales.

Kids Clothes Week outfit 1

The shoes match nothing.

Kids Clothes Week outfit 1


4 comments:

  1. I am loving your creative colorful knit outfits lately!
    I would totally wear that too! LOL
    Nice job.
    ~MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so appreciate a well coordinated pattern on pattern outfit. And if you shoes are awesome enough (and they are) they never have to match! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about the tennis skirt, I'm downloading it now! :) I love Maia's outfit, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you blogged more! I miss you :)
    Awesome outfit, as ever.

    ReplyDelete