Monday 22 June 2009

5

The Coolest Girl in the World *TM

I'm almost finished with the co-op order for the Cloth Nappy ladies and I'm back making things for the girls.


This lovely little hoodie is made from one of my favourite fabrics, Mirabelle by Alexander Henry. The bad news is this used the last of my fabric. The good news is I found more (on sale!) and bought heaps.


It has contrasting cream flannel lining and red cuffs and waistband. And something a little bit special...


A pointy pixie hood!

5 comments:

  1. That is extremely pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you must surely be "The coolest childrens clothes maker in the world *TM"!!! Lovely lovely jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely! Way cooler than any in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Where are the action pics?

    Teresa (munora)

    ReplyDelete