Monday 26 November 2012

0

Cyber Monday Sale

kc sale

I'm joining in on the Cyber Monday extravaganza with some pretty nifty discounts! 
  • Spend over £20 and save 20% (enter CYBER20 at checkout) 
  • Spend over £40 and save 25% (enter CYBER25 at checkout)
The discount codes expire at 12:01 AM on the 28th of November, and for added fun, I can't even tell you which time zone they expire in.  Thanks, Big Cartel, for keeping it mysterious.


The shop has a new section with the final cuts of some of my most treasured fabrics.  Quite of few of the manufacturers only do single runs and when they're gone, they're gone.  That being said, occassionally they reappear as reprints and mostly likely I'll reorder if I can!  So maybe they're gone forever, maybe they'll resurface.  Again, keeping it mysterious.


And finally, now you can order Kitschy Coo gift certificates for all your favourite friends and family.  There's a button at the bottom of every page, as well as a dedicated page link at the top left tool bar.  The link leads you into Paypal to purchase, but I pinky promise that they're redeemable anywhere on my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment