Saturday 14 March 2009

8

Lookee, lookee!


Remember this lovely jacket that I made for an order last week? Luckily for me, the customer who bought it is the European editor for a website called Babygadget, which showcases new, innovative, fun, sometimes wacky or highly functional and smartly designed products for little ones. Their words, not mine :) But all true, of course!

And she's given me a lovely write up on the website, I've been virtually skipping around with pride and happiness since I saw it!


Click here if you want to see the whole thing (which of course you do). And while you're there, check out all the other stuff on Babygadget too, there are some really amazing things!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! That is really quite amazing! Seriously, get yourself a congratulatory something- cake, pedicure, uninterrupted bathroom break...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Well done. I can hear the orders rolling in already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very deserved Amanda! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! Great write up and well deserved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the article. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's unanimous then, really well deserved! Your clothes are so gorgeous it is only a matter of time before you acheive total world domination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you like it. I was in a bit of a rush and regret I wasn't able to write a more carefully-crafted post - but I do hope it brings you lots of custom.

    Thanks for the second order too - they arrived today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your coats are amazing! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete