Friday 11 June 2010

18

Hypothetically speaking...

Two weeks to go til our trip and I have a To Do list as long as the Scottish rainy season (i.e. never-ending). But top of the list (okay, maybe second after doing my bloody taxes) is to gauge if there would be any interest in a Kitschy Coo Very Quick Mega Sale. In tandem with my effort to simplify and declutter our lives:
  • I have a surfeit of fabric.
  • I have a hanging rail and a cabinet of completed clothes.
  • I have two boxes of printed patterns.
Please leave a comment if you'd be interested in a mega sale, and whether it would be fabric, clothes, patterns or a combination of those you'd be after!

18 comments:

  1. Woah, first comment!

    I would be interested, in a combination of patterns, fabric and clothes. I think I'm going to find myself with some time from Monday (today is last working day) So do it quick before I run out of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Clothes! Clothes for 6 year olds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh me.... everything! Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clothes definitely, as I've lost my mojo since the move :o(

    But then again, maybe fabic and patterns are just what I need to get it back again....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately. I think patterns and fabrics. You do have some groovy fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested in patterns, fabric and clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be interested in fabric and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you be doing any shipping from the states on your visit? If so, then I might be interested in fabric at least, and maybe clothes and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! Some of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely interested in fabric and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabric and possibly patterns too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always interested in fabric and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd be interested in all three. Sounds great, when is it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've no need for kids clothes or patterns but having seen the pictures of your fabric stash, I would definitely be up for some of that. Not that I need more fabric either, actually, but I always want it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As I've just dug out my 40 year old sewing machine, I could be interested in patterns, fabric and clothes. I should also discuss ideas for something with the fabric you're holding for me, oops!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabric would be awesome, but not worth the extra expense to the US I expect.

    But I would be interested in a pattern sale.

    ReplyDelete