Friday 30 March 2012

3

The 'Anything But Tennis' Skirt

astronaut tennis skirt

With the weather being glorious (and therefore slightly less perilous for bare legs this week), I've ventured into skirt country. My plan was to call this 'The Tennis Skirt'. Until I asked Maia to channel tennis playing for pictures. And got dancing....

tennis skirt dancing

And boxing...

tennis skirt boxing

And golf...

tennis skirt golf

A fundamental lack of understanding of tennis.

tennis skirt winner

Until I said be a tennis winner.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! I love that!

    I really need to find a permanent place for my sewing machine. The only reason I don't sew more is because I have to get my machine out every time and put it away afterwards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha very cute! This post made me laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! And Maia's poses. Very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete