After taking some time to mull over your most helpful advice on how to remove the drag lines from my Renfrew shirts, I concluded that if you don't want any wrinkles and pulls in a knit shirt, it needs to be tight. So I went down even smaller than size zero (although I stuck with 8 at the bust for the front piece), changed the fit through the shoulders and sleeves, and moved the neckline down.
In short, I pretty much un-Renfrewed it.
In no particular order, here are some things we're going to pretend never happened:
- that I made a top out of this fabric
- that I'm trying it on with red jeans
- that I have a glaringly obvious dark coloured bra on
- that there's all that detritus in the background
- that my camera is still taking consistently terrible pictures
The good news is that I removed the drag lines. The bad news is that it's hello-police-I'd-like-to-report-an-indecent-exposure tight. Should I cut into precious fabric or make another muslin (with the changes you are going to tell me to make)?