Wednesday 29 April 2009

6

Super retro, super rare, super greedy, super heroes

Next couple of days are all about appliques. Quick, easy, good time to profit ratio. So I'm churning them out.

I came across this superhero fabric last summer and snapped it right up. Then I got nervous and snapped up the rest, in the whole world. It's about ten or fifteen years out of print, and I'm pretty sure I have the last of it. See, Nic? Sometimes I don't play nice when it comes to fabric.

I'll get you yet!

Arggh!

Stand Back, he's mine!

How can I save her?

Pow!

I don't know if I can make it! Time is running out!

6 comments:

  1. Super Cute!
    Nice work Fabric Girl
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pow! Take That! I think I need that shirt in adult size.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two nephews in the states would LOVE those ! Maybe you can make them t's or something for xmas this coming year? Superhero's are all the rage around here these days.


    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great! Do you just zig-zag around the edges? Jack had me making a Dr Who applique top for him yesterday and I was thinking of you, kids clothes is your thing not mine ;)

    ReplyDelete