- Least Reciprocated friendship: Maia and Mister Bo
- Big Kid Award: Four way tie (Steven, Grandma, Grandpa, me)
- Least observant person: Steven. For a laugh (and, yes, I am hilarious) I moved the car twice while Steven was inside a shop and he never noticed. Or at least he never said anything, probably so as not to encourage me.
- Future Supermodel Award: Calvin
- Silly Sunburn award: Me
- Farmer's Tan award: Steven
- Most Impressed by Creatures Award: Maia, upon meeting a salamander
- Most Eccentric Child: Maia
- Campest Moment: To get up here, Jamie has to tell a tween goth who was brooding on the top tire, 'Excuse me, big boy'
- Biggest control freak about sand castles: me
- The 'Really Loves Swings' Award: Maia
- The 'Really loves Tunnels' Award: Jamie
- Future Architect Award: Maia
- World's Strongest Toddler Award: Maia
- Harry Potter Appreciation Award: Jamie
- Most Redundant Paddling But We Won't Tell Him Because He's Having Fun' Award: Jamie
- The Y Chromosome Bonding Experience Award: Liam, Conor and Jamie playing the Wii
- The Eat your Body Weight in Ice Cream Award: Jamie and Maia
Friday, 21 August 2009
I don't want to bore you silly with holiday snaps, so instead I'm going to issue some awards, American Yearbook style....