Thursday 30 August 2012

5

The Tormentable Tennis Skirt

Backstory: If you're not familiar with the children's programme, "Chloe's Closet", I offer my congratulations on a life well spent. And then this theme tune to memorise:


There are very few benefits for an adult repeatedly subjected to this invasive ditty. Until their daughter befriends a girl named Chloe, who then has a birthday and requires a present...

Me: So what should I make for Chloe?
Maia: I dunno.
Me: I was thinking of making her something for her closet.
Maia: Muuuuuuummmmm.
green fairy tennis skirt

Steven: Well, dress-up is a game she plays.
Me: Yep. Each and every day.
Maia: You guys!!

green fairy tennis skirt close

Me: So what do you think she needs? Chloe's closet is a mystery.
Maia: RAAAAA!!

Disclaimer: No actual Chloes were teased in the making of this skirt, only daughters not named Chloe.

5 comments:

  1. Tee hee. You're making me wish I was sewing my fairy fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! I literally just finished watching that show. It's my daughters fav before bed. Oh boy I hope she doesn't befriend any Chloes! i'll never stop singing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of that show (fortunately?). But I did just post this morning about how much I love your tennis skirt pattern:

    http://www.greatjencreations.com/2012/08/marie-tennis-skirt.html

    Thanks for such an awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tennis skirt! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete