Tuesday 12 October 2010

5

Fact: Helicopters activate ovaries


In Friday's last-minute-birthday-present-panic, I made the first cut into this summer's Kokka fabric haul. I know. It's been almost three months, and I've only used a four inch by three inch patch. At this rate they'll last me the rest of my life. *crosses fingers*


I did a simple rectangular applique with my trusty twin needles and contrasting orange thread.


If you're interested, this is what Jamie will look like in five years. Speaking of time marching swiftly on, I think I'm going to have to start breeding again. I need new models.


All right, the winking / biting lip combo is pretty cute.

Menaces to the right, please.

But to get even a handful of semi-decent pictures, I have to go through this malarkey.

Menaces to the front, please.

And lots of this.

Menaces to the left, please.

And lots of blurry frames because they're manic moving too fast.


And some frames with no one in them at all.


But at least they're happy, bonding over tormenting me. Until I fire them.

5 comments:

  1. And here's me thinking this was a post where you announce a pregnancy.

    Cute kids, menace or no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I'm with Aunt Ninn.

    Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! They're so sweet. Eventually.

    And I NEED that fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute. And so's the t-shirt. How do you sew woven fabric onto t-shirt material, by the way? It looks very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious angels - just wait till he's 13 and refuses to be in any more pictures.

    ReplyDelete