Thursday 7 October 2010

11

You say it best when you say nothing at all?


I've not been posting as regularly as I'm accustomed to. It seems that everything I'm working on at the moment is either Top Secret or repeats of things I've made before. Which leaves me not a lot to talk about. I could say 'Hi guys! I'm working on so many secret things but I can't tell you!' and you'd all want to stab me. I could say, 'Hi guys, remember that hoodie I made last week? Well, I've made another two!' and you'd probably start an internet bullying campaign on Twitter about how boring I am.

Look guys, I made one of these awhile ago and I'm still making them!

So I can't talk about sewing lest I get stabbed or bullied, which leaves me non-sewing chat. Do you want to hear about my suspected slipped disk? Or how I ran away from home the other night? I only made it a far as Scotmid, where I bought some groceries and then came home. But very, very slowly, dragging my leg behind me. No? You don't? Hmm.

Here, have a baby Jamie.

11 comments:

  1. Was the bit about running away a little bit for real? Are you o.k? How is your back, are you in pain. (this is me showing my concern btw) You can show me your hoodies over and over and over again if you like- they're cool enough for that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slipped disc? ouch:( hope your back is ok. Plus hoodies are always cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Jamie is adorable!! (Not that he isn't usually, just he's big boy adorable now - then he was baby adorable.) And so is the hoodie.

    I'm hoping that you are kidding about the slipped disc, and that you are really all right. If not, I'm so sorry! Those can be so painful. Take it easy (as much as you can...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much sitting at the sewing machine! Hope your back is soon mended and hope you get further next time you run away, sometimes it's good to go out alone, I think I remmeber what that's like.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run to Glasgow next time, I'll feed you cake and we can whinge about men and sleep deprivation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby Jamie made me smile. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've felt like running away from home a couple of times, too. But I havn't dared yet. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by so many things to do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to double check to make sure I didn't write this post! :) I feel the same right now...and I'm kinda in a slump. I do love the fabric you seem to get hold of, the retro patterns are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See my facebook status..I really am running away from home. Fancy meeting in the middle? Boys are stupid, lets have a cull ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your back is ok. See you next week (I'm running away for the weekend!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh come on, I put pictures of my neck in traction on my blog - you're holding out on us! Seriously, you're too young for that stuff - what are you going to do for an encore in your 40's if you slip a disc NOW? Good luck and hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete