Thursday 23 July 2009

3

Get 'em while they're hot (or at least dry)!

As you might have read, my summer fairs have been a total disaster due to inclement weather and now I'm in a bit of a pickle... I have a tremendous amount of stock! With my trip to the States quickly approaching, and a chance to replenish my now-meager fabric stash, I'm starting a big sale today. I've been loading all my ready to ship stock into galleries on my Facebook fan page with the available sizes.


First, the peasant tops. Normally £14, sale price is £11. Click here to be taken to the gallery.

Tunics, normally £18, sale price is now £14. Click here to be taken to the gallery.

Organic t-shirts, normally £12, sale price is now £9. Click here to be taken to the gallery.

Dresses, normally £20 to £25, sale price for all is now £16. Click here to be taken to the gallery.

Rompers, normally £14, sale price for all is now £11. Click here be taken to the gallery.

Coats, normally £45, sale price a massively discounted £30. Click here be taken to the gallery.

If you want to order anything, please email me at blog@kitschycoo.co.uk and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. Shipping is a flat rate of £2 for orders up to £25 and £3 for orders over £25. If you tweet, blog, link the sale in your Facebook etc I'll throw in free shipping! Please spread the word, this has really been a terrible summer for the business and I'm so keen to start over with new fabric :)

This sale is on only until Sunday, and then I'll be closing up shop for a couple of weeks!

Oh, and my US friends are more than welcome to order as I'll be in the States in less than a week and can ship from there!

3 comments:

  1. Emailed! And Facebooked as well. Hope you sell loads of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have room in your suitcase, pack two of the rockstar ones, one for Liam & one for Conor. I love them! Whatever size you recently sent (i think a 3/4 and a 5/6) were good. I assume US dollars is ok? (lol)

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo, i received the two dresses and the russina doll reversible top today and they are gorgeous. so well made and very pretty.
    can;t wait for either the weather to improve or our holiday so we cna show them off.
    def my first purchase of many and waiting for you to come back form hols to order more dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete