Monday 6 October 2008

0

Raglan hoodies, spot the mistake!

It's my niece's birthday in a couple of weeks so I've been testing some new designs. I made a couple of raglan hoodies late last night. First one, a-okay... second one, hmm, nothing a little bow won't fix... third one, wait a minute, that's doesn't look right. Can you see from the final result what I did? Do those sleeves look a little capacious?! And the bodice somewhat, well, sleeve-like? Yep, when attaching the hood, I centered it on a sleeve. So, white panels were added to return it to it's original bodice shape, but... not altogether happy with final result.


Here is Maia rocking the Virgin Mary look. Please note how her baby also looks like it's been spending some time in a stable. I had no idea it was so filthy until I saw these pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment