Saturday 11 September 2010

6

When passions collide and make awesomeness

We all know how much I love crafting.
We all know how much I love Viking Vampires.
We all know how much I love Meridian Ariel.

And now I can love all three simultaneously. Look what Apryl sent me!


Now look at this:


Now look at this:


Amazing. Apryl even shares my passion for substituting me into fantasy world. Sure, I might do it with my frankly astounding Photoshop skillz, but Apryl favours the more old-school typewriter strike-through:


A double whammy:


And a lovely pink bracelet to boot!


Apryl's creations are also stuffed with olfactory delights for added sensory pleasure. Eric smells of coffee, vanilla and cinamon. You should buy one of your own gothic dolls here.

6 comments:

  1. i love your eric doll almost as much as i love eric and meridian ariel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you have an Eric doll, can I have the real Eric?

    Season finale on Monday *starts weeping uncontrollably*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the most awesome gift ever!
    eh, Kirsty, can we timeshare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT DOLL is TOTALLY MADE FOR YOU.
    Sorry I had to scream. It is crazy good!!! Apryl puts the A in Awesome! (So does Amanda.)

    Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww bless so glad you are happy with him and the bracelet (its cherry quartz as I had no blood red beads at the time!)

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apryl's dolls are the best! I have Milicent the vampiress and love her!

    ReplyDelete