Thursday 5 November 2009

11

I make Christmas dreams come true. Fact.

I'm a lot like Santa Claus (if Santa Claus was a troublemaker and awesome at Photoshop). For those of you not on Twitter, here's what I got up to yesterday. For those of you who are on Twitter and saw the picture last night but didn't know why I did it, here's why.


What makes this sooo special is that not only have I saved Beadypool from having to buy her husband a Christmas present, but also this is the only picture of her on the whole internet. So now when anyone googles 'pictures of Beadypool' they're going to say, 'she looks like a lot of fun' and buy loads of her jewellery. So I'm helping her business too. You're welcome.

11 comments:

  1. you are a naughty lady!

    but very very funny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly a very weird marketing strategy for Beadypool, but it might work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggle, interesting logic. Wonder if mad photoshopping skills could get me out of buying presents this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find you yesterday and now I find Beadypool today... off to find her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. I so need to get onto Twitter if thats the kind of conversations you have. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw part of that on Twitter and was somewhat confused - all clear now!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent marketing strategy, but i'm not sure you're targeting the correct demographic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooooo going to kill you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too kind and giving!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahhaha. This is too hilarious ! x

    ReplyDelete