Saturday 30 May 2009

6

Bedtime: A revision

You might have seen the video I posted earlier in the week of my kids 'winding down' for bed. Scandalous, wasn't it? I mean, really, how are they meant to fall gently and peacefully off to sleep when the post-bath/ pre-bed time is spent circling the living room like mental animals in the zoo? 'That's enough!' I said, 'Have some quiet time for God's sake!' Maia picked up her little portable kitchen and carried it around the back of the couch. 'This looks promising,' I thought, 'Some nice and gentle role play...' As if:

6 comments:

  1. How how funny bless them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me that wore them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you feed them? Is it the Cheerios that do that to them??! At least they look happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I really can't remember my kids doing stuff like yours - I so wish we'd had a video camera. You are going to get the best presents ever when they grow up, just so you don't continue showing the clips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my 2 year old daughter behaves similar to your kids when she's tired. They're full of energy!!

    I'd like to make a suggestion: It would be great if you could post about where you buy your fabrics (ikea apart, i've already bought some fabrics there). I'm quite new at sewing and at the local stores at my town no cool fabrics can be found. There are many fabric sites at the Internet but they ask for quite high shipping costs. I'm sure you've already found the best sites to buy your fabrics and I would be really grateful if you could share this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this before...where have I seen this before? Oh right, my house.

    ReplyDelete