Saturday 23 May 2009

10

Jamie pimps me out

As anticipated, Friend Sarah and I went clothes shopping on Thursday night and I did indeed buy a couple of things that were not ill-fitting or ridiculous. One of my new tops made it's debut when I went to collect Jamie from nursery. It's peasant-ish and gingham, and I look a bit like a Bavarian milkmaid. But hopefully in a good way. If I were a horse, I'd look a bit like this:

So mundane and predictable is my wardrobe, Jamie immediately noticed that I had a new top and made a fuss over me, 'Oh, Mummy, I like your new top. It nice. You so smart.' I picked him up onto my hip, and gave him a cuddle. I was pleased, and thought 'Aww, what a wee sweetheart...'.

But then he turned to the janitor (who was loitering waiting for all the kids to leave), and said, 'You like my mum? You like her top?' Blushing as I attempted to clip his wretched buggy straps, I muttered, 'Shh, Jaim, it's fine, just leave it.' But he persisted, and stepped up the sales pitch. As I leaned over him, he cupped his small hand around my bosom, making a feature of it. 'You like? You think she nice?', inviting the janitor to look at my chest. He's never needed an invitation before, but now he was being given carte blanche. 'Mmm,' he leered in full Carry On style, 'Yes, I do like your mum.' Jamie was pleased, I was mortified.

10 comments:

  1. LMAO!! Sorry, I would obviously be mortified too but just now, that is too funny ;) What does his Daddy think to his pimping style?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad wasn't very concerned, he asked a few questions about the janitor but then decided he wasn't too much of a threat to his status of Babydaddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, How I did chuckle reading that. Bless your child....that is priceless. Kids do say the funniest things!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I see I'm not the only one with a little boy who knows exactly what to say to mke me blush at the most inconvenient times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is it with kids and boobs? Kathryn likes to stick her head on mine... and a friend rather daftly decided to wear a boob tube to a wedding recently. Her 3 1/2 yr old spent the *entire* time pulling it down...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very funny, and very sweet - but only because he's your son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a wonderful way with words, so I suppose it's no surprise your son has followed suit. *bless*

    but seriously - ROFL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids love to stick there whole arm down the front of my shirt. They do it at the worst possible time too.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete