Wednesday 30 September 2009

6

Are you there, God? It's me, Amanda

Back when I used to work for The Man, my (cooler) colleagues and I used to cope with the relentless tedium by putting in outlandish 'Request for Change' forms. But before you start lamenting the fact we've never worked together and therefore can never be amused by my antics, I still do the very same things. But over on Twitter:



I made this diagram for @that_kat, who questioned my use of 'perpendicularly' in yesterday's post. As it turns out, she was merely challenging it grammatically rather than seeking clarification. But for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter *waves at Mom*, I thought I'd post it.

6 comments:

  1. Although this might cause some complications viz-a-viz the popular design in use for the "door" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I must say my favotite choice of top to make when I was a teen was the bat wing! lucky it happend to be in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only obvious flaw in suggested new design would be how would I drink wine? Very long straw required....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly, you are an anatomic genius. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While you're asking ... can we have a valve in our tummies to deflate them now and again ....?

    ReplyDelete