Wednesday 2 September 2009

10

Old Mother Hubbard

We've built up such a rapport here on my blog. In fact, I know you so well that I can read your minds. Here's some things I know that you've been wondering about:

This is what it looks like when you go internet grocery shopping having not done a big shop since June:


This is what it looks like when the kids empty all the bags at your feet (that heap is 2 feet tall):


This is what it looks like to have a fussy eater (Ryvita, Ryvita, Ryvita, Ryvita, Rice Cakes, Rice Cakes, Rice Cakes, Rice Cakes, Peanut butter, Peanut butter, Peanut butter, Peanut butter, Jam, Jam, Raisins):

Not pictured: 54 yogurts, 2 kilos bananas, 2 kilos grapes, 2 kilos apples, a megapack of bread rolls, and enough Weetabix to wallpaper a room)

This is what it looks like when a kitchen has inadequate cupboard space:


This is what it looks like when me and Friend Sarah go out to celebrate our birthdays:


This is what Maia would wear if invited to an 'I love the 80's' party:


Okay, anyone want to know anything else?

10 comments:

  1. Have you got your mojo back yet? Obviously now you don't need to go shopping for a month so you have plenty of time for some serious sewing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am worried that your Naan breads and pizza bases are a fire hazard. Plus, I need to kow where Maia got her shoes from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you got your mojo back yet?

    My daughter has two gorgeous tunics but needs some coats for autumn, but, but... your material is too lovely to choose from....
    HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mojo is taunting me, but I'm working on it! I'm working on a new dress design for an order so fingers crossed. I'd be a lot happier if I could get my machines serviced though...

    @Pickled Weasel: No fire hazard, the hood never goes on! And the shoes are from New Look, I bought them in the sale last week for 5 quid!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. serously concerned about your ryvita shortage - shall I send you some?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes but thanks for online grocery shopping!! Imagine if you had to go to the supermarket, you could then add a photo with 'This is what it looks like when I have a nervous breakdown', at least that's how I feel when I have to go there with toddler in tow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many men did Asda send to bring that lot in???

    Bet you had a whole truck to yourself!!!!

    LOL


    I love the way that Maia is attempting to clamber her way through the mountain of bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That reminds me, I need to go shopping! I see why your web site is still on hols ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you will be fine and stocked up if you ever get snowed in :)

    ReplyDelete