Saturday 26 September 2009

4

Moving on up

The wonderful Maxine from Tiny White Daisies tested my size 5/6 year and 7/8 year asymmetrical jacket patterns this week:


This is her almost eight year old sporting a red corduroy number. I've never used a wide wale corduroy but I've heard it's tricky so I'm even more impressed with the beautiful finish!


And this is her middle daughter modelling the 5/6 yr size in a luscious green corduroy. As well as having a fabulous gene pool (all of her children are stunning), amazing baking skillz, and some of the best photos around, she gave me incredibly good feedback. So after a couple of small changes to the pattern they'll be off to the printers and then the larger coat patterns should hit my shop next week!

As a reward for all of her testing brilliance, I've been sending her good karma by the bucketload so it's no coincidence that her husband is whisking her away to Paris on Sunday, sans children, for a relaxing break. Although I'm ridiculously jealous, Maxine takes awesome photographs so I'm looking forward to seeing them on her blog!

4 comments:

  1. Awww Shucks...!!!

    Thanks for the compliments, now I must go and shrink my head a little after all that lovely praise, or they'll never let me through customs..!!

    (one more sleeps....!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I bought this pattern and made the CUTEST COAT EVER for my two year old. I am so excited that I may be able to make my older daughter one as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute pics, those coats look fantastic, looking forwards to Kathryn being that big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are so adorable I love it in red. xx

    ReplyDelete